I am blogging about life, because there are so many interesting things that people wonder what to do about, and sometimes they need advice on life.

Monday, September 12, 2011

So...yesterday was 9/11. It ws a very interesting day. All the news could talk about was how it happened and what not. Another thing they did ws talk about the memorial. I don't think any of the speeches that peole made there could have summed it up. I believe that President Lincolns Gettysburg Address is the best way to thoink of it. Especially when he says"But in a larger sense,we can not dedicate--we can not consecrate--we can not hallow--this ground. The brave men(and women), living and dead, who struggled here(for life), have consecrated it , far above our poor power to add or detract. The worl will little note, nor long remember what we say hre,but it can never forget what they did here." -Lincoln. Well, we all have remembered long what Lincoln said there, but I think he sums it up really well. He goes on to say that what they started we need to finish. I agree we need to finish the war. I think the speech it almost perfect, but not quit. It's like a song that has the best lyrics for what your feeling, but it has just that one thing that isn't right. Anyways, I feels so bad for all those peoples families. I am praying for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment