I am blogging about life, because there are so many interesting things that people wonder what to do about, and sometimes they need advice on life.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why I Write

I write to bring an idea to life. To bring a dream to life and see it as you read it. Writing is a very fun pastime, and it helps your grammar. It also is how I can escape reality. I love to read and the books that I’ve read inspired me to write. When I get an essay assignment for a class I love to make it as fun and interesting as possible. I almost always leave a loophole that could be made into a book, if I finished it! It is hard to come up with an ending because there are so many possibilities. I write to unleash the power of words, they can be so powerful sometimes.
    I write to express who I am. If I didn’t write I wouldn’t be able to be the person I am. I wouldn’t be as outgoing, because I wouldn’t have an outlet. I wouldn’t be able to express myself as a person, as a human being. All of these things are reasons why I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment