I am blogging about life, because there are so many interesting things that people wonder what to do about, and sometimes they need advice on life.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I am Thankful For

As it is Thanksgiving time I wanted to post about what I am thankful for.

1. I am very thankful for my family. Especially my parents who give me guidance and support through everything.
2. I am thankful for a nice warm house to sleep in. It is very hard to get up in the mornings, but some kids don't have that luxury.
3. I am thankful for all my friends, though we may fight at times I know they always have my back and me theirs.
4. I am thankful for my cell phone. Even though it is a material thing I don't know how many times I've had to call and get help or ask a question from someone and it's just easier than going to find them.
5. My car. It helps me get to where I need to be, and is probably one of the greatest things invented. It is awesome!
6. I am thankful to be living in the U.S. We are free!
7. I suppose I could be thankful for my siblings...even though they can be really annoying. But, when we go see family there are enough people so I don't have to see them very often. I'm just kidding I love them and nobody else gets to tease or make fun of them, that's my job.

So, I guess I love my family and wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world except here with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment