I am blogging about life, because there are so many interesting things that people wonder what to do about, and sometimes they need advice on life.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday!

Okay, the votes are in. My 16th birthday was amazing!!! I had so much fun seeing everyone at Professors, and eating supper with them. I got a new laptop that I'm typing this on right now! Plus, when I got home I had a present waiting there for me...it was a kindle!!! I am so excited to start my savings account with the money that my dad gave me. Look out car dealerships because it won't be long before i'm headed your way!!! Thank you to everyone who i got to share that fun day with! You all made it complete! Also, Happy Birthday to my Great-grandma Juanita who I share my birthday with and who turned 90 yesterday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment