I am blogging about life, because there are so many interesting things that people wonder what to do about, and sometimes they need advice on life.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Second Day of Blogging

Hi, I am really bored in Journalism today!!! Mr. Vogts wants us to write a paper explaining why we want to go to the Kansas State Fair and compete there. I don't want to do that because we have a Yearbook thing in Hutchinson the next day, plus that night is homecoming...probably. So anyways, here I am, blogging away. I have figured out what blogging is for. Its a way to tell everyone whats going on in life, but nobody reads it! But, just in case anyone does decide to read this, it's kinda boring. BTW My Birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Sweet sixteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment