I am blogging about life, because there are so many interesting things that people wonder what to do about, and sometimes they need advice on life.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random...

So, here are a bunch of fun facts, because I was bored...
-Hippos milk is pink.
-Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't.
-More than 10 people a year are killed by vending machines.
- A microwaved baseball will fly farther than a frozen one.
-It is illegal in New Jersey and Oregon to pump your own gas.
-It's illegal to pawn your dentures in Las Vegas!
-It is illegal to hunt camels in Arizona.
-Walt Disney, the creator of Mickey Mouse, was afraid of mice.
-The original title of Jane Austens novel Pride and Prejudice was First Impressions!
-None of the Beatles knew how to read music.
-If you mouth the word"colorful" to someone it looks like you are saying "I Love You"!
-A portion of the water you drink has already been drunk by someone else.














2 comments:

  1. Maci
    This is a really good idea for a post! I may have to steal it. Those facts were useless but interesting, thank you for a change of pace.
    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maci:
    I agree with Chad Frazer. This is a really simple post, but I enjoyed reading it. Some of these facts are funny and makes me think "....wait, is that true?" This post made my day a little better. I don't think the facts were useless, I may have a need for them in the future! Thanks for the post in case the facts do help me out someday. (:
    Levi (BCLUW)

    ReplyDelete